Businesses spend a great amount of time and money in recording their financial transactions. However, are these painstaking efforts finally worth it?
Accounting is extremely important for recording the financial transactions in a business. It is pivotal for various aspects and plays a crucial role in preparing compiled financial statements.
We, NetworkFreak, support you with a systematic maintenance of records of the company that summarize records to compile the financial statements of the organization.
We also undertake accounting and financial services for our clientel. Below we have listed the services that we offer to our clients:
Our Accounting and Finance Function Includes:
- Income Tax & E-TDS Returns
- GST Registrations and Returns
- Accounting Services Book keeping/ Write- ups
- General ledger and other ledgers & financial statement preparation
- Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Accounts Payable (AP)
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation (BRS)
- Inventory Management
- Fixed Assets & General Ledger
- Monthly, Quarterly, & Year-end Reviews
- Management Reporting
- Preparing Financial Statements
- Accounting system setup for new businesses
- Personal financial statements
- Litigation support
- PF, ESI & Other statutory compliances
We offer payroll services that eliminate the need for in house clerks. We manage all your payroll operations from data entry to banking transactions. Our team will ensure that the payroll service goes without interruption.